Veneers from your family dentist in Sacramento, CA, can give you an outstanding smile
Are there things about your smile that you wish you could change? Have you stopped smiling because you are embarrassed by the condition of your teeth? If your smile isn’t all it could be, there is an easy solution. You need porcelain veneers! Dr. Jeff L. DiMariano in Sacramento, CA, offers a wide range of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental services including porcelain veneers, to give you an outstanding smile!
Porcelain veneers are thin laminates of light-reflecting porcelain which are cemented on to the front surfaces of your teeth. The light-reflective quality of porcelain combined with its close resemblance to tooth enamel makes porcelain the ideal material for veneers. Once your porcelain veneers are placed, they blend perfectly with your smile.
- The natural beauty of porcelain veneers is only one benefit. There are many more. Consider that porcelain veneers are:
- Long lasting, because porcelain is stain resistant, so your new veneers will stay beautiful for years
- Conservative, because your family dentist removes little to no tooth structure, just enough to compensate for the thickness of the veneers
- Versatile, because they can hide many unsightly issues with your teeth
In fact, you can change the size, color, shape, and other factors which bother you about your teeth. Veneers can help your smile by hiding:
- Chips, erosion, or other age-related wear
- Broken tooth structure, fracture lines, or other trauma-related problems
- Blotches, discolorations or other defects in tooth color
- Areas of slight tooth overlap, making your teeth appear straighter
- Small gaps or spaces, by making your teeth appear closer together
Veneers require between 2 and 3 appointments, beginning with a consultation appointment, and ending with the final cementation of your custom-created veneers. Porcelain veneers are made just for you and for your individual smile to give you the smile you deserve.
To find out more about veneer treatment from your family dentist and how veneers can help you, call Dr. Jeff DiMariano in Sacramento, CA. Call and get started on your outstanding smile today!