You want to change the appearance of your smile, but how? At Dr. Jeff DiMariano's dental office in Sacramento, CA, you can explore cosmetic dentistry services that improve the shape, color and alignment of teeth and gums. Get ready for a look you'll just love.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Escalating in popularity over the past 30 years, cosmetic dentistry builds on the foundation of a healthy smile to upgrade personal appearance and self-esteem. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) maintains that your smile is a valuable asset. The better it looks, the better you'll feel. People will notice a real uptick in your confidence.
Your Sacramento dentist offers several cosmetic treatments. Key to what's best for you is a face to face consultation. Dr. Jeff DiMariano will exam your teeth and gums, take X-rays and perform any needed restorative work first. Then, you discuss the changes you'd like to see and what improvements are possible and complimentary.
Before you come to the office, think about your smile. Do you wish to repair small defects? Are dental stains a problem? Then, during your consultation with Dr. DiMariano, be specific about your aesthetic goals. Together, you'll arrive at the perfect treatment plan.
Offered aesthetic treatments
There are so many--from simple to complex. Your dentist may combine services to achieve your final look.
The treatments include:
- Professional teeth whitening Applied in the office or at home, hydrogen peroxide gel removes years of yellow and brown stains from cigarettes, coffee, darkly colored foods and more.
- Composite resin bonding Applied in layers and cured with blue light, this mix of glass and acrylic realistically repairs small flaws such as chips, craze lines, chips and gaps.
- White fillings A tooth-colored and durable alternative to metal fillings, tooth-colored fillings repair decay with glass ionomer, porcelain or composite resin.
- Porcelain veneers Also called laminates, these thin, tooth-shaped shells cover poorly shaped, cracked and stained teeth for a realistic look and increased durability.
- Porcelain crowns These ceramic caps are customized to cover, support and beautify decayed or misshapen teeth. Also, they cover teeth saved by root canal therapy or top off dental implants.
- Invisalign clear aligners An alternative to metal braces, these removable appliances move teeth into positions that look great and keep teeth healthy for life.
Find out more
Please contact Dr. Jeff DiMariano's office in Sacramento, CA, to arrange your cosmetic dentistry consultation. Learn your options, and get going on that fabulous new smile. Call (916) 929 3898.